Friday, December 4, 2009

15 people worth watching at COP15

Being one of 20,000 official delegates and then having swarms of thousands of activists, journalists, business leaders, and NGO reps in addition it is hard to know who to watch for. I just stumbled across this interesting Grist article about 15 people worth keeping an eye on during the COP15 negotiations. It's slideshow by Jonathan Hiskes in "A Gristy guide to the COP15 climate talks"

I also found a cool interactive time line outlining climate change and climate talks starting in 1988, which can be found here

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yaicha, You are on the plane right now about to take off for Copenhagen. Great first entry and thanks for these links. I like the Grist list of who to follow. I hadn't seen that.

    I look forward to following along through you. Thanks for being so thorough and thoughtful about how you are participating. It is inspiring.

    Safe travels! Nicky

    ReplyDelete